The Advanced Database Research Group (ADRG) collaborates with many organizations on multiple research projects. Some of the most recent research projects that ADRG is involved in are the iPlant Collaborative project and a project with Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS). Research projects supported by sponsors include:
- iPlant Collaborative: A Cyberinfrastructure to Support Plant Biology
- Exploring the Strategic Impact of Universally Unique Identifiers on Enterprise Data Management and Semantic Interoperability
- Semantics Interoperability in a Manufacturing Environment
- Semantics and Provenance of Bill of Materials
- Investigating Data Provenance in the Context of New Product Design and Development
- Semantic Modeling of Biological Sequences and Bioinformatics
For additional information, or to inquire about sponsoring ADRG research, please contact us.